[3830] WPX CW NR5M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, georged@demontrond.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NR5M M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 16:23:39 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): K5GA N1XS AD5Q KU5B
Station: NR5M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Hempstead, Tx USA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  183
   40: 1006
   20: 1848
   15: 1028
   10:   60
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Torrential rains until 1 hour before the contest hampered our setup.  Three
full-time ops and a part-timer kept everyone busy.  Conditions were good on
15-40 to EU and JA but it seemed JA activity was down some.  Good food off the
"Green Egg" kept everyone's spirits up.  I cooked (instead of Eddie)
so we didn't lose a single op due to indigestion this year!

Thanks for the Q's.  A very enjoyable contest!

George, NR5M