[3830] WPX CW KU6W(@K9YC) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KU6W(@K9YC) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 05:33:30 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KU6W
Operator(s): K9YC N6NUL
Station: K9YC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  117
   40:  364
   20:  832
   15:  190
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I wanted to run SO2R, but also open my station to one or more guest operators.
Byron, N6NUL, quickly agreed to take the graveyard shift both nights, so we
chose Multi-Unlimited.

The band summary pretty much says it all. Conditions were terrible. 15M barely
existed, every QSO a struggle. Only 15M EU was one QSO with 9A1A Sunday
afternoon! 40M never opened to EU. Even JA was way down on all bands.

The good news is that the station worked well, including both Beverages that I
re-worked last month. The DX Eng hardware took some moisture over the 9 years
or so that it's been installed, and three of the boxes had enough damage that
they didn't work.