[3830] WPX CW OH5Z M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh6xx@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OH5Z M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 08:08:36 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): OG9X OH5CZ OH5WH OH6MW OH6NVC OH6XX
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   64
   80:  488
   40:  929
   20: 2005
   15: 1339
   10:  655
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Yet another nice contest experience behind us. As sun gave us quite bad DX
conditions during the contest most of the contest was just running EU all day
long. That shows in DX percentage as only 31% on QSO's are outside EU. We tried
to make best of it and dig all possible QSO's from the bands. Both RUN stations
had support radios running the same band throughout the contest and it shows in
the score. We had 1277 support radio QSO's in total out of approx 5500 total
QSO's. To us it is very good number and we are slowly getting to the figures we
should be in every contest. We broke the 10 year old OH M/2 record made by OF6AA
in 2006 by some 1,2M points so we are hoping to hold a new record after log
checking.

Thank you everyone for giving us a call. Next contest will be in the autumn SAC
SSB most probably.

73,
Juha OH6XX