[3830] WPX CW K9UIY SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9uiy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K9UIY SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 17:24:22 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 27:15

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  559
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Another fun & interesting WPX CW contest.  I congratulate Rich W2EG again
leading the way for us on 40 with low power here in NA...well done!  I had
hoped to operate the full 36 hour allowed, but numerous thunderstorms required
complete shut down for hours.  I was hoping for better but I still think I did
the best I could do with our wx and band conditions.  Big thrill to work VK6LW
via the long path with only a few minutes remaining.  Lack of JA's heard/worked
was a disappointment.  Many thanks to all for the Q's.  Looking forward to next
year again ... 73!  Vic  K9UIY