[3830] CWopsT N4FP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wayne@wgb.cc
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 20:19:07 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 8

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ocala, FL
Operating Time (hrs): .8

  160:
   80:
   40:   4      4
   20:  20     19
   15:   5      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  29     28  Total Score = 812

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Interesting session.  My xyl, Marty, WB2VYK decided to try her hand at slow CWT
on 20 using Kenwood TS-440SAT to Carolina Windom 160, and was doing okay.  I
was on my Flex 6300 to my new full wave 80 meter horizontal loop at 50 ft.
Problem is, the loop crosses one leg of the windom about 7 feet above it, and
every time she keyed I got a fatal error, reverse rf power in the receiver,
receiver disconnected.  So, back to the drawing board for new location for the
Windom or new antenna for Marty. Expect to have a TH-7 at 38 ft in a couple of
weeks, so that will also help. So, not a lot of contacts, but we both had fun
and learned a lot.  We have a full acre and over 60 tall trees, so plenty of
room to experiment.  See you at 0300Z.  Don't expect to hear Marty at that
hour.