[3830] ARRL June VHF K7JR Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K7JR Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 03:48:31 +0000
ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: K7JR
Operator(s): NK7U K7MK K7RF K7ZO K7ZS KI7Y KL9A W7ZRC
Station: K7JR

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: DN14
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  140    84
    2:
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  140    84  Total Score = 10,080

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A rare, in person, on site, multi-operator activation of the K7JR station by
members of the Snake River Remote Contesters Club. We gathered this weekend for
a barbecue and scotch tasting session and a chance to renew friendships and make
new ones. There were several "great to finally meet you face to face"
QSOs made. Of course since the VHF contest was going on we had a station setup
and running for members to sit down and operate. In general the band seemed to
be in pretty good shape. The peak for us was Sunday around 1800 UTC with a
really strong opening down into the Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina area. We
made well over 50% of our QSOs during the 45 minutes of that opening. But, the
real purpose of the weekend were the in person QSOs among team members and
those were at very high rates the whole weekend.

de Scott/K7ZO for the K7JR SRRCC team.