[3830] ARRL June VHF N4WW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N4WW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 18:54:05 +0000
ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: apopka, fl
Operating Time (hrs): 13

    6: 1198   190
    2:
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1198   190  Total Score = 227,620

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My devotion to this contest started in 1985 when I figured out quickly you
   could qso more grid squares calling cq than tuning!!
   This year I had the added incentive of TRYING!! to keep my "butt in
the
   chair" to not get embarrassed by the two JEDI masters of
"BIC" operating
   k1to and n4bp. It is not easy for a multiplier op. Finally after a 7 hour
   straight run on Sunday to all of the midwest and east coast I took a break
   with lightning in the air. Missed 2 hours Saturday to grand kiidies and
   another hour to eating. Think I could have had 1400 qso's with just pure
   fanaticism.
   No big qso's EXCEPT for the 30 plus years I have never qsoed a ve4! on 6
   meters....lots of ve5,ve6,ve7's but NO ve4. Ve4tv called me for my first
ve4
   all time....I know...big deal!!
   doc