[3830] WVQP KG4IGC Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] WVQP KG4IGC Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 10:29:39 +0000
West Virginia QSO Party

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:58

   80:   2      0       0
   40:   5      7       0
   20:   0      0       0
   15:   0      0       0
   10:   0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   7      7       0  Mults = 8  Total Score = 268

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Band conditions were terrible today on 40 and 80 meters pretty much most of the
day. The band was long on 20 meters, hearing DX all day and none of the other
bands were open. N1MM+ reports that I was only on the air for 1:58 minutes when
actually I sat here listening for WV stations until about 4 PM. Took a short
break and cut the lawn, when I got back 40 seemed to have improved some and
worked a couple more stations. My main focus was following N8OYO/M around, saw
him spotted quite a bit on 15, 40, and 80 meters but was only able to work him
when he was on 40. I did get to work one bonus station W8WVA at the beginning
of the QSO party, but did not hear them again all day. Thought I might hear
fellow Swampfoxer WN4AFP running on 40, but did not. Concentrated on S&P
all day, but I really don't think that I would have done much better running.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR: 100
ANT: Horz Loop & Gap Vertical