[3830] All Asian CW KH6LC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rvangeen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW KH6LC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 00:31:45 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kea'au, Hawai'i
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:    0     0
   80:  128    55
   40:  357   144
   20:  568   181
   15:  440   144
   10:  123    46
-------------------
Total: 1616   570  Total Score = 1,056,210

Club:

Comments:

Great fun, as always, in this contest. This was our first serious multi-single
effort in a contest at this station. Enjoyed the teamwork.

All went very well with the station and there were no equipment casualties -
except for just one blown fuse, which we replaced with a larger one.. hi hi.

Unfortunately, we never did get a much anticipated second 10-meter opening on
Sunday.

Thank you for all the QSOs. See you all in the next one.

73 and Aloha from Hawai'i..

   Lloyd, KH6LC and Rob, NH6V

www.KH6LC.com