[3830] ARRL June VHF K1RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K1RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:34:37 +0000
ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19jh
Operating Time (hrs): 27.6

    6:  185    75
    2:  113    38
  222:   59    22
  432:   68    26
  903:   30    13
  1.2:   37    13
  2.3:   26    10
  3.4:   15     8
  5.7:   11     6
  10G:   14     7
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  559   218  Total Score = 223,161

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Interesting contest.  6m was amazing, like it had been in June contests some
years in the past. The higher bands were mot as good, but perhaps that was only
because conditions on 6m were so good.  For me I know I worked too much on the
higher bands, and did not return to 6m when it was so very good.  Other than
that, I had some interesting contacts.  Perhaps most notable was with Peter
VA3ELE FN03dm where we easily completed on 902 and 1296.  And then too Rover
participation was incredible.  I had 213 rover contacts.  Rovers keep the
contest very interesting  and exciting, right to the end of the contest,
wondering if you'll get them in their next grid.   Thanks everyone.  73,  Dave
K1RZ  FM19jh