[3830] All Asian CW 4O3A(E73A/9A3A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 5b4ada@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW 4O3A(E73A/9A3A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 14:20:57 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): E73A/9A3A
Station: 4O3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN92hj
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:   11    10
   80:   32    24
   40:  143    82
   20:  553   189
   15:  321   152
   10:   54    40
-------------------
Total: 1114   497  Total Score = 601,867

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Average 27 QSOs/hour in a 48 hour format makes AA more endurance than actual
contesting test. 30-36 hour max format should make very little difference on
activity but reduce burden on operators. With WRTC qualification race there is
no 'relax' period and for me the challenge was not to give up.
Propagation was worse than last year, low signal levels, quite a lot of noise
especially on Sunday, when we had a heavy rain and already low rate dropped to
10. All gadgets worked fine, thanks to Ranko's Team.

Thanks to all for calling!

Ivo I7/9A3A