[3830] ARRL FD N3RS 1D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N3RS@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD N3RS 1D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 19:08:44 +0000

  2.3:     0    0       0
  3.4:     0    0       0
  5.7:     0    0       0
  10G:     0    0       0
  24G:     0    0       0
----------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Nice to be in the FD again, although not outdoors.  FD was the event back in
1953 that got me started in this great hobby and I enjoyed many years of
fending off the bugs and struggling through the inevitable thunder storms in
late June.  This year I sat cozy in my shack and tried to give out as many QSOs
as possible to the younger chaps that enjoy the outdoor fun.  Conditions were
quite good with even 10M opening a bit.  Thanks to all who called in.  See you
all next year.  Who knows, perhaps I may find a spot in a tent somewhere!