[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:13:08 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 29

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:    1     1
   40:   52    52
   20:   63    34
   15:    5     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  121    88  Total Score = 10,648

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Now that was fun with the short skip on 20. 40 was good and there was activity
on 15 as well. Eur was sparse but it was nice to work Dai JF2IWL again. New
non-members worked, Steve KG5VK and Chris N1UO. Please to work Larry KD2FSH
CWA! I over slept and when I got in the shack couldn't figure out why
everything was dead. Oh year, thunderstorm last night and antennas were
disconnected. Then I managed to have the log set up for DX rather than CWT. Oh
well, it was great fun. My filters and triplexer are still in the FD trailer,
but I didn't really miss them this morning. CU at 19Z