[3830] ARRL FD K3WJV 1D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3wjv@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K3WJV 1D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 05:13:33 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  840     35      0  Total Score = 1,482

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Always been a fun contest.  Finally got to Qso with my buds in DE who I operated
with using my call for years when I lived downstate. They had a special W3DE
call. Gud to see K3WSP, KC3AM, and my cuz WA3ZTR. The other memorable moment
was trying to work an N9 who spent 2 minutes trying to tell me we couldn't work
because we were both 1D. Kept sending "no d to d read the rules", hi.
I know its zero points dude, just log me and work the next guy, geezie peezie.
Been thinking about getting one of those quiet Honda generators and going 1E or
I could invite the DE guys up here for a 2E operation. Summer is nice in the PA
tundra.

K3 & Alpha 89
FT1000MP for 2nd radio when so2r is all together
(On the workbench > Collins S-line  SB221  DTR2000L)
2 el Hexbeam @ 24ft, 6 thru 20 mtrs (K4KIO)
3 band Fan Inv Vee broadside N/S @ 55ft - 40m/short 160m, 80m (Hy Power)
40 mtr sloper @ 55ft sloping north
200ft kd9sv RBOG rx ant - NE/SW
N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab as my master logger