[3830] DL-DX RTTY ZF2AE(AA5UK) SOAB-24 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa5uk@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY ZF2AE(AA5UK) SOAB-24 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 19:00:32 +0000
DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: ZF2AE
Operator(s): AA5UK
Station: ZF2AE

Class: SOAB-24 LP
QTH: EK99
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:
   40:
   20:  236  2920    41
   15:    1    15     1
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  237  2935    42  Total Score = 152,620

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I operated very casually from the ZF1A club station. Propagation on 10 and 15
were non existent. I only managed one contact on 15m. 40M was dead also. 20M
was the money band when it was open. There were times of huge and civilized
pileups. I had few issues and managed to work the many stations that called me.
Then there were periods of no signals at all across the 20m band leading to long
CQ's with no replies.

My goal was to have fun and give out the ZF multiplier on RTTY. I could only
operate for a limited time as my YL came to pick me up for our last dinner
prior to us leaving for home the next day.

73, Adrian ZF2AE-AA5UK