[3830] IARU VA3DF M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3df66@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VA3DF M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 13:53:56 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF VA3PDG
Station: VA3DF

Class: M/S LP
QTH: ONS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    7      0      2        0
   80:   41     11      6       10
   40:  105     36     20       30
   20:  124    137     26       37
   15:   53     28     18       20
   10:    9      3      4        4
-------------------------------------
Total:  339    215     76      101  Total Score = 306,387

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Had a guest operator (Peter, VA3PDG) join me for part of the contest. I had
promised him massive pileups, fantastic rates and lots of DX - that kinda went
out the window - at least at the start of the contest! Things did improve
starting Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning on 40 yielded some nice DX.

Had a strange problem show up with WriteLog (version 12.03G), when clicking on
SSB spots below 7150 they would open as CW rather than SSB. Thought this might
be because of my sub-bands settings but after checking into this I don't think
so...if anyone has any suggestions please email me off list.

As usual, it's a jungle out there....

73,

Doug
VA3DF