[3830] IARU N3BB SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N3BB SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 18:02:45 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:   36     0       7       7
   40:  448     0      30      17
   20:  379     0      22      19
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Got on for fun, since I have only three bands: 20-40-80. Conditions on 20 were
tough, mainly US stations. And 80 is not a money band in this summer contest.
Noise on 80 was terrible. 40 seemed good to both EU and Asia.

It was good to spend some serious time, even if not "in it to win
it." I am very rusty on SO2R but tried to call CQ on one band and look for
Qs on another. Really out of practice! Lots of problems to fix this summer, but
hope to get the station all back together with a tri-band based antenna system
by then.

73, Jim