[3830] IARU KH6LC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KH6LC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 19:28:07 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V AH6RE K4XS
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     0     0      0       0
   80:    78     0     12       6
   40:   296   113     33      18
   20:   753   313     43      47
   15:   292    97     21      11
   10:     0     0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1419   523    109      82  Total Score = 1,760,638

Club:

Comments:

Considering recent conditions, this turned out much better than we expected.
It was great having Bill K4XS (KH7XS) join us.  Despite being QRT while
building their new Big Island QTH, once in the chair Bill wasted no time
getting back into the groove, promptly getting a "Speeding Ticket" on
15 SSB!  Our Saturday night European opening was a great surprise and really
boosted our score.  Another nice surprise was being called right at the end by
RI1FJ for Zone 75!!!
    As the most interesting contester in the world would say..."We don't
always like operating MS, but when we do, we like CQ MS rules."

                             See you in CQWW CW.
                                 73 & Aloha,
                  Lloyd KH6LC, Rob NH6V, Curt AH6RE, Bill K4XS.
                               www.KH6LC.com