[3830] IARU K7SV SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K7SV SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 20:36:57 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:    17            2        1
   80:   105           10       16
   40:   446           26       32
   20:   473           28       35
   15:   153           15       26
   10:    16            6        8
-------------------------------------
Total:  1210    0      87      118  Total Score = 716,270

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is a fun contest, and I can (almost) remain awake for the entire 24 hour
period. As expected high band condx left something to be desired, but 15 had
it's moments and the late afternoon opening to Eur on 10 kept me coming back as
the terminator moved westward. As is going to be the case for some time to come,
20 and 40 were the productive bands. While S&Ping the meager offerings on 20
during the last hour, I fell asleep! Thanks to all for the Qs. Station: 2 - K3s,
C3S clone on high bands, rotatable dipole on 40, dipole at 70ft on 80 and
inverted L on top band - tree supported dipoles on 40 and 20 for SO2R.