[3830] IARU W1UE(@K1LZ) SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W1UE(@K1LZ) SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 23:53:56 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: K1LZ

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    25     0      2        5
   80:   165     0     11       18
   40:   427    21     21       32
   20:   617    33     25       38
   15:   245    10     16       26
   10:    43     1      7       11
-------------------------------------
Total:  1522    65     82      130  Total Score = 1,020,204

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

That was a fun 24 hours!  Typical summer QRN.  Poor conditions were somewhat
offset by activity.  I never knew there were so many stations in zone 8.

No particularly interesting openings this past weekend.  One thing of note: I
never heard a JA all weekend.  I was on the right bands at the right times, and
could lots of west coast stations working the, but I never heard one.

It was about midnight when I realized I had a good shot at making the 1meg raw
score.  That was the incentive I needed to keep BIC!

A big thanks to Krassy, K1LZ, for the use of his great station.

Dennis W1UE