[3830] IARU W1EBI SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ebi@yccc.org
Subject: [3830] IARU W1EBI SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 00:42:55 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: W1EBI
Operator(s): W1EBI
Station: W1EBI

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:   39             9       14
   40:  217     52     21       37
   20:  400     69     18       37
   15:   84     10     16       17
   10:    9      0      3        1
-------------------------------------
Total:  749    131     67      106  Total Score = 404,820

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Fourteen hours in the chair (too long), then a four hour nap (too long), then
two more hours in the early morning.  Band conditions were not great from my
point of view--could have used much higher dipoles (mine are only around 60').
This is what we have to accept at the down side of the sunspot cycle, even with
SFI at 92, higher than last few weeks.  The QRN was dreadful on 80 so I had no
motivation to listen to 160, especially when 40 was going great.  Not my best
effort in IARU, but I do like this contest.