[3830] IARU EF8R(EA8RM) SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea8cac@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU EF8R(EA8RM) SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 09:14:05 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: EF8R
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EF8R

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: Gran Canaria Island
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

  160:     8     1      2        7
   80:   105     1     14       26
   40:   394    10     21       27
   20:   574    63     28       32
   15:   546    34     25       35
   10:    37     7     11       16
-------------------------------------
Total:  1664   116    101      143  Total Score = 2,001,140

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Very poor conditions specially on sunday.

I havent time to get ready my station in time, even no time to read the rules
and install HQ files on N1MM+ so i haved to asked several times to HQ stations
for the report.  (sry guys)

On friday i spent almost all day at EF8U getting ready station to EC5AN
repairing 40m antennas with EA8DDM and EA8AVJ.

Saturday morning i started to crank up telescopic mast and install 80 and 160m
antennas. I finished at 11:40 just in time to take a shower and start the
contest.

I didnt read the rules carefully so i did the mistake to start using cluster,
35 minutes after start i took the rules..... wtf!

Many thanks for QSOs

Setup_:
10/15/20  Momobeam MB6
40 Dipole