[3830] IARU W3CL SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W3CL SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 01:14:11 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: W3CL
Operator(s): W3CL
Station: W3CL

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   50      1      6       4
   40:  162      0     13      25
   20:  262     54     20      34
   15:   70     11     13      15
   10:    4      0      3       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  548     66     55      78  Total Score = 214,662

Club:

Comments:

I was disappointed that the conditions were not better.  10 meters was mostly
dead. 15 meters and 20 meters both started out slow, but picked up in the early
evening.  40 meters had a lot of activity and I was happy with the DX contacts
made there.  80 meters was okay, but as expected QRN was bad.  Nothing was
heard on 160m.  This was the first time I ran more than 100W. It was nice to be
heard and to make a few SSB contacts this time.  All contacts were made in the
S&P mode.

Rig:  FlexRadio 6300
Ant:  OCF Dipole at 35 feet (hidden in the trees behind my house)
Amp:  SPE 1.3K-FA
Log:  N1MM+
Key:  Winkeyer + Bencher paddles

Many thanks to those with whom contacts were made.
73  Greg