[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 03:17:01 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Jul 15

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2      2
   80:   1      1
   40:  11      9
   20:  12      9
   15:   5      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     25  Total Score = 775

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wahoo!  Remarkable propagation to the Northeast tonight on most all bands, and
my local power line arc noise took the night off.  Welcome to K4MTI, K8NYG,
too!  First night in almost 2 years that I broke the 30 Q threshold (my goal
for QRP with the current antenna) - last time was 14 August 2014 in a NSL event
when I had same number of Qs (31) and one more mult (26).  Special thanks to Ty,
NO3M and Jim, W8WTS for hearing me on 160, and Todd, WD0T was rockin' it on 15
with S9 signals here.  Thanks to all for a great night (for a QRP guy in the
wilds of New Hampshire anyway), more fun than I've had in NS in a long time.
73, MikeNH