[3830] NAQP RTTY WB8RFB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb8rfb@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WB8RFB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:19:11 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WB8RFB
Operator(s): WB8RFB
Station: WB8RFB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:   19    12
   40:   80    33
   20:   43    26
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  142    71  Total Score = 10,082

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Farads

Comments:

Had late start due to family birthday party.  Caught the tail end of 20 meter
opening and conditions were good until static levels came up.  15 meters was
nil for stations when I checked around 7 PM.  40 and 80 got progressively
noisier as the contest continued until noise level on HF2V was 5 to 10 over S9
and copy was difficult.  Still, beat my score from the January event and hope
conditions will be better in the latter part of this year.