[3830] NAQP RTTY W0MB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd0fw@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W0MB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 08:44:01 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   49    21
   40:  166    39
   20:  205    43
   15:    2     2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  422   105  Total Score = 44,310

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team: The Borg

Comments:

I wasn't prepared like normal. I did put up my portable 1/4 wave vertical on 20
next door and it played good. The dipole for 40/80 were up and tuned for rtty
and played good. Didn't hear much on 15 and zip on 10. I didn't get enough
sleep the night before and went to hamfest the day of the test and even got
home late for the start. I fell asleep at the keyboard maybe twice. Lots of agn
agn an noise and even more 2 and 3 at a time. I had some pretty good rates going
for a while and all in all it was still fun test. This might have been the rtty
test with my new shorter call. This year was about the same score as last year.
There will always be next year.