[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO(@AA1YW) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO(@AA1YW) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 23:12:18 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): KT1I KB1LRL N1MGO AA1YW
Station: AA1YW

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: vt
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  103    24
   40:  271    48
   20:  263    41
   15:   30    17
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  667   130  Total Score = 86,710

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Great fun!   It was great to be able to put Bambi back on the air in VT.
We operated from the VT qth of aa1yw, Thanks Dave!  15 mtr sure went dead
quick, took a while for 40 to pick up, but when it did it was good all night.
Plenty of food was provided by kb1jxj, thanks!   We hope to continue bringing
up bambi from VT using this new qth at Whitingham VT, on the border with MA.
Equipment: IC-756P2, Elecraft K3, KT33 tribander and dipoles for 40 and 80.

Thanks for all the contacts, we missed ND, RI and VT.

Gordon - N1MGO and the rest of the Bambi crew