[3830] IOTA WX4G SO24Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bbrockmn@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA WX4G SO24Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 17:29:00 +0000
IOTA Contest

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SO24Mixed HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   16       14       9       7
   40:   88       48      16      15
   20:  121       60      49      23
   15:   25       20       2       2
   10:    0        0       0       0
Total:  250      142      76      47  Total Score = 744,849

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Great contest even with the poor conditions.  Asia was virtually non-existant
here in FL.  Thank heaven for Europe...with so many IOTA's on all bands!!

Unfortunately,  N1MM was my downfall.  Got up at 6am to set up N1MM for the
contest...and I get a screen of CORRUPTED FILE...something I have never seen
before.  I had been in N1MM the day before with zero problems...so how does it
get corrupted without any computer problems???

So...created a new database...but all of my CW interface was lost...so NO
AUTOMATED CW.  Setting up CW in N1MM took me forever...and I have NO IDEA what
those settings were...so who knows when I will get it working again.

So..I decided just to work IOTA stations...with NO CQ's...and that kept my Q
rate low,  and multiplier high.

The good news is I worked 3-5 new IOTA's...including M/DL1DAW in EU-011...which
I have been looking for forever!!THANKS JIM!! Worked on both 40m CW and SSB.

K1W and XR1T were new as well...and still checking the rest.

Thanks to all that called!!  73/DX  Bob WX4G