[3830] IOTA ON6NL SO(A)12CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on6nl@uba.be
Subject: [3830] IOTA ON6NL SO(A)12CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 19:41:04 +0000
IOTA Contest

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO(A)12CW HP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   70       44      0        0
   40:   98       65      0        0
   20:  195      104      0        0
   15:   87       47      0        0
   10:   25       16      0        0
Total:  475      276      0        0  Total Score = 1,636,404

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

After being many times on an island (in the IOTA) back a shore this time.
Great contest as strategy plays an important role. It is an island contest, so
did not make many "world" QSOs and had a lot of fun hunting
multipliers.
The 12 hour section is a great idea to level the playing field for grand
fathers who have to go celebrate their grandsons' birthday!
Condition not bad as even 10m gave some QSOs and 15 some DX. Thunderstorms were
a problem but probably everywhere in the Northern hemisphere this time of the
year.
Thanks for all the DXpeditions so we could hunt the islands.

IC756Pro2, ACOM1000
KT34a and inverted Vees at 20m up
Thanks again to my assistants  N1MM, VE7CC and other skimmers, W1HKJ (fldigi)

73, Anton