[3830] CWopsT VE7FO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE7FO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 04:08:27 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 4

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:   8      3
   40:  25     14
   20:  36     36
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  69     53  Total Score = 3,657

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

For a change I was ready at the start.  20 was pretty good lo noise and strong
sigs.  If things kept up maybe I'd do 80 Qs.

20 wound down fairly quickly but 40 was pretty good too and 80 Qs still looked
to be in reach.  40 also wound down fairly quickly so off to the dreaded 80.
Not too bad for a change.  Noisier than the other bands and weaker sigs with
QSB so the 80 Q target vanished but still better thn mny recent outings.

Fumble fingers not as much of a problem as usual.

Thanks for the fun.  Hope to see you next week.

73, Jim