[3830] EUHF Champ SE3X(SA3BYC) SSB Only LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ SE3X(SA3BYC) SSB Only LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 06:51:41 +0000
European HF Championship

Call: SE3X
Operator(s): SA3BYC
Station: SK0UX

Class: SSB Only LP
QTH: JO99BM/Mill Hill
Operating Time (hrs): 5:37

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0      12     11
   40:   0      50     32
   20:   0     105     47
   15:   0      36     23
   10:   0      30     19
---------------------------
Total:   0     233    132  Total Score = 30,756

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

Trying my new radio, TS-590SG. Got it on Friday. Copied set-up from my TS-590S
which seemed to work fine. No full effort while working and just doing some
QSO's after work.

Very special QTH this time, operating from SK0UX - Mill Hill Contest station
close to my work outside Stockholm. Amazing antennas! 100 watt felt like much
much more :)

Tnx all for a nice contest and nice QSO's!

Trx  Kenwood TS-590SG
Antennas
80m: 3 element rotary yagi, Sloper
40m: 2 element full size  rotary quad
20m: 6 element rotary quad, 4 element yagi pointed at EU
15m: Log Periodic Array, 4 element yagi pointed at EU
10m: 8 element rotary quad, 4 element yagi pointed at EU