[3830] NAQP CW W4LT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4LT@ij.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4LT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 13:15:56 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL (WCF)
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   75    26
   20:  176    35
   15:    6     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  257    65  Total Score = 16,705

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Succumbed to Thor, God of Thunder several times.  Condx were poor nevertheless.
The Ionosphere never showed up to play in this one. Shack Air Conditioner non
functional, so the heat made me somewhat sleepy.  Still lots of fun around
thunderstorms. Lots of Rons and Milts, good to hear those names. Operation in
honor of Ron, WD4AHZ, a friend, who became SK this year. I will miss that
callsign and I will miss his FB comments.  Best 73, Ron!