[3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 14:10:03 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): AA4FU N4GU N8BR N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  103    33
   80:  249    47
   40:  552    57
   20:  324    50
   15:   25    15
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1253   202  Total Score = 253,106

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

This past year one of our regular team members became a silent key.  Jack,
W0UCE, has been part of our CW team for almost every CW contest we have entered
since the station build was completed almost 10 years ago.  To have a little bit
of him with us we changed our sent name this year to JACK.  RIP old friend.

This was a tough one. As can be seen from most of the entries posted and soon
to be posted the high bands were virtually not there. Unfortunately that also
included 20 meters where both our Qs and mults were well below last year. We
tried to milk it for all it had, but still less than impressive. When we moved
to 40, 80 and 160 a few smiles were detected on the Ops as those bands were in
pretty good shape. We did avoid the forecasted afternoon thunderstorm, but not
the static crashes that were there for the entire contest.

Thanks for the Qs and the repeats and see you next time when conditions just
might be worse as we continue on the downward side of the cycle.

73 from the NC4KW, JACK, team -

Alan AA4FU
Mike N4GU
Bill N8BR