[3830] NAQP CW WQ5RP(WC7S) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daleputnam@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WQ5RP(WC7S) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 14:46:49 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WQ5RP
Operator(s): WC7S
Station: WC7S

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 8:18

  160:
   80:    2
   40:  108
   20:   65
   15:   24
   10:    3
-------------------
Total:  202    84  Total Score = 16,968

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM OregonTrail

Comments:

Great fun!! Thanks to K0ETT for organizing the teams.
Started right off with Murphy messing with the interfaces to and from
computer.
That took 20 minutes right off the start, right when I had planned to be on
40m.
Musphy reined supreme for the entire contest, including the end, when I
misfigured my time on... and shut down early. Bands were good tho, with a
couple of nice runs. It is always great to see familiar calls and hear familiar
fists/signals, and meet new folks too. C U in the next test too!!!