[3830] NAQP CW WT2P Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fredwt2p@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WT2P Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 15:01:50 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:
   80:    9     4
   40:  323    49
   20:   85    29
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  417    82  Total Score = 34,194

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Comments:

20M was unusually rough going here and was on par with my last Summer NAQP
performance (slightly more Q's and mults).. And without 15M the high band
totals were disappointing.

40 was again my "money band" and had quite a few good runs. I put a
lot of focus on 40 (since I don't have the 80M dipole up until later this
fall). Notable Q was Bert, F6HKA dropping in to say "hi" and give me
a Q. Thanks to the people who managed to pull out my surely weak signal on 80
all in IL/IN/WI/IA on 80M. Definitely once I get settled into a new QTH in 2017
I'll find the time to invest in a SO2R setup -- would've come in handy at night
(with proper antennas).

Beat my last summer's NAQP CW score so that's a win.

73,
WT2P