[3830] NAQP CW K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 15:35:23 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:17

  160:   63    27
   80:  162    41
   40:  300    49
   20:  179    45
   15:    2     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  707   165  Total Score = 116,655

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

FT1000MP, 1002, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Hated to miss the M/S
operation at WW4LL, but was admitted to the hospital on Friday with a heartbeat
irregularity that took hours to control.  Left the hospital on Saturday after
NAQP had started with a bunch of new prescriptions.  I am very thankful that it
was not more serious or prolonged and I appreciate KU8E's registering our SECC
teams for me and also appreciate the thoughts and prayers of some of you who
knew about the sudden change of plans.  By time I got on the air 10 and 15 were
dead except for the Caribbean on 15.  20M didn't seem great, but was OK.  I
thought 40, 80, and 160 were quite good for August, with better than usual
signals from the west coast.  Didn't hear or work RI, ND, or AK.  Worked my
only NE station in teh last half hour.  I usually take most of the last 90
minutes or so off.  The rate did slow in the last half hour, but it wasn't as
slow as I had anticipated.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.