[3830] NAQP CW NO5W(@W5GAD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NO5W(@W5GAD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 17:18:11 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:   72
   20:  239
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  311    62  Total Score = 19,282

Club: LA Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

K3/100, C-33 Classic, Windom, CQ/X 1.8.0.12

Poor conditions but lots of participation with a lot of calls that I had not
heard before. I had to stop four hours into the party due to thunderstorms in
the area and to take some out of town visitors to dinner. Had plans to come
back to the station after dinner but here in New Orleans its difficult to go
out to dinner at a respectable place for under 2.5 hrs so by the time I could
get away the park where the station is located was closed for the night.

Had fun and some nice runs in the limited time I had available. Hopefully in
the next one I'll be able to put in a more serious effort. Thanks for the Qs.

73/Chuck/NO5W