[3830] NAQP CW K7IA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7IA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 03:11:52 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   18     5
   80:   38    18
   40:  127    40
   20:  222    46
   15:   35    15
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  442   126  Total Score = 55,692

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Worked in memory and honor of my dear friend Milt Jensen, N5IA (SK).

This one might be the first one for me with Qs on all six bands, but that
wasn't because the conditions were especially good.  15m was open to EU in the
local AM, but at contest time there were only a few weak signals in N. America.
 20m was active only to the Mississippi River for the first two hours, and when
it improved, the QSB was deep and slow.

Local Thunder Boomers knocked me off the air for a total of three hours, and
pre- and post-storm QRN was horrible.  Apologies to the callers who were buried
in the noise!

'Twas nice to see summertime activity on the Low Bands.  Other than mine, there
were good ears all around!

Wonder what the conditions/propagation will be like in January '17...