[3830] Aug UHF AE0EE/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae0ee@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Aug UHF AE0EE/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 04:23:31 +0000
August UHF Contest

Call: AE0EE/R
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: EN34/EN35
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  222:   7     2
  432:   7     3
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  14     5  Total Score = 294

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

20 W on 432 to 7 elements.
5 W on 446 FM to rubber ducky, mag mount vertical, or 7 elements.
5 W on 222 FM to 3 elements.

Operated in a rover pack with W0IS/R and W0ZF/R, including a National Parks on
the Air activation (Mississippi River, RV04) from EN34.  I didn't have SSB set
up at the time, and missed the minimum 10 contacts for a full activation.  The
second location was a park in Roseville at County B and Lexington.

I had lots of fun, and made a much better showing than my two QSOs last August
from St. Peter.  The weather was perfect for roving.