[3830] Aug UHF K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Aug UHF K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 13:07:38 +0000
August UHF Contest

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  222:   59    25
  432:   81    28
  903:   25    16
  1.2:   29    15
  2.3:   12    10
  3.4:    8     7
  5.7:    6     6
  10G:    2     2
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  222   109  Total Score = 117,720

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Wasn't able to get on until Saturday night as I was away for a family event.
Nothing out of the ordinary noted here other than K8TQK coming through briefly
on Saturday night. Not many rovers up this way. Managed to blow up the front
end of my 10GHz xvtr again. Did get 2304 working again which was nice.

Tnx to the sponsors for keeping this event going in 2016. Though activity is
low, this is a fun event and I always enjoy getting on the UHF and microwave
bands.

73,
Jeff K1TEO