[3830] WAE CW K5YAA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K5YAA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 17:20:26 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

   80:    1    10     4
   40:  138   121    96
   20:  118   120    64
   15:  134   136    62
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  391   387   226  Total Score = 175,828

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Activity seemed down this year but could have been band conditions more than
activity. 40 good the first evening and 15 kept on producing both mornings.
Nothing heard on 10 yet K5WA worked a couple while I read the mail but both Qs
seemed to be a grind as repeats were asked for.

20 sort of odd at times very good but almost more Asia than EU at times. Spent
more time last year and this year's effort shows it. Off to the state QSO
parties of Kansas and Texas next on the list. thanks to all the europeans who
got on and also for those swift QTCs a pleasure using N1MM to send 'em and/or
repeat 'em.

73 - Jerry K5YAA
Dual K3s at times though mostly one only with Force 12 6el 15 6el 20 and 3el 40
with a simple Vee on 80. TM6M booming on 80 when I went there briefly.