[3830] WAE CW N7AT(K8IA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N7AT(K8IA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 22:42:49 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:
   40:   74    59
   20:  336   342
   15:   28    32
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  438   433   203  Total Score = 176,813

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Brutal here in SW USA! Especially on Saturday when heavy QSB took over. QSB not
nearly as bad on Sunday, but only a few signals truly strong.

This was good fun for a short while, maybe 2-3 hours. Cherry picked the bandmap
after that, doing other home activities here too. The low solar flux is taking
its toll, already, in this deterioarting sunspot cycle. Many more qso's on 40
than on 15. That says it all.

As usual, the Euro hams are brilliant in their high speed QTC copy thru QRM
QSB, QRN etc. In over 400 QTC's sent, I dont think I had to repeat more than
ten. Kudos to all!

Next activity here will be Andy NY7N in NAQP SSB. Look for him.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club