[3830] WAE CW VO1MP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VO1MP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 00:39:45 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   43    53    69
   20:   92    92    60
   15:   38    38    28
   10:   30     0    34
-------------------------
Total:  203   183   191  Total Score = 77,355

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Stuff.....

Part time  operation ,
Saturday afternoon Funeral Service ,
Sunday Christening Baptism at the church
 .. only needed a Wedding to complete the
Hatching/Matching and Dispatching  Triple play

Been working(? supervising) along with some great ham friends
installing and rebuilding all my antenna system... everything playing great
so far passed the  RF Litmus  test ...  winter weather test... later
Monobanders for 40/20/15/10 Meters on one tower
 Log Periodic  and KLM Tribander on 2nd and 3rd tower   now have
duplicates/triplicates of all my  Antennas it'll be interesting to see how
being able to cover MULTIPLE Directions Simultaneously and switch immediately
enhances /improves operation.
Should make for Interesting contest season.

Tks for QSOs
c'y'all Next One
GLWCDR
73 Gus VO1MP