[3830] WAE CW ZM1A(ZL3CW) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zl3cw@xtra.co.nz
Subject: [3830] WAE CW ZM1A(ZL3CW) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 22:51:15 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: ZM1A
Operator(s): ZL3CW
Station: ZL1AIH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 27:30

   80:   59          84
   40:  372         132
   20:  426          84
   15:   85          52
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  942   849   352  Total Score = 630,432

Club:

Comments:

WAE is one of my favorite contest and didn't miss one (CW) for the last 6 years!
Never tried the SSB yet, will give it a go next month if everything goes to plan
;-)
This year's conditions were very poor, next to nothing on 15 meter and zilch on
10 meter. A bit sad, especially the second day with even worse conditions. First
time I couldn't send all QTC's and couldn't operate the full 36 hours permitted.
Never mind, it was always a great pleasure to catch up with old friends from
Europe.
Another BIG thanks (again) to Ken, ZL1AIH to let me use his station and Helen
Ken's daughter) for the cooking!
See you all soon,
Jacky, ZL3CW / F2CW