[3830] NAQP SSB KB9OWD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ryantiff@charter.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KB9OWD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 06:08:31 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    1     1
   80:  109    33
   40:  350    52
   20:   36    19
   15:    2     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  499   108  Total Score = 53,892

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

I did not anticipate getting on however found some free time that I did not
think I would have.  Only signal heard on 15 during the afternoon was from GA
and was worked.  NIL on 10 and 15 otherwise.

Just a few on 20 as other priorities took much of the afternoon and early
evening.

Main operating time from 0100Z until the end on 40 and 80.  Some good runs on
40.  Best 60 minute rate was 124...  ALOT of QRN on 80.  I know there were some
I just could not pull out.  Sorry for that.

Only 160 QSO was with AC0W.  I have no 160 antenna and just loaded my multi
band dipole.  Heard several others louder that could not hear me.

Thanks for the QSO's!!

73,

Ryan KB9OWD