[3830] NAQP SSB KM4HI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4hi@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KM4HI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 14:03:36 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    1     1
   80:   23    10
   40:   76    34
   20:  173    35
   15:  100    26
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  377   110  Total Score = 41,470

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Challenging conditions here inland in NFL. Had intermittent runs on 20 and 15m
with deep QSB. Lower bands were very noisy with QRN and could not get any runs
going, so it was mostly S&P. Highlight was getting my last two states on
10m
to complete 6BWAS. Thanks to W4RFJ (DE) and WY5Y (AR) for QSYing from 15 and
20m
respectively to 10m to make the contact. Made my day! I beat last year's score

with less Q's and more mults. Thanks to all for the Q's. Until next time.
73 de Jim KM4HI