[3830] NAQP SSB W1DYJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W1DYJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 19:17:34 +0000

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC Nor'Easters

Comments:

QTH: Harpswell, ME
RIG: TS590S
ANTENNAS:
        160 - I load my 6M yagi at 30'!
         80, 20, 10 - fan dipole at 28'
         40, 15 - 1/4 lambda vertical, 4 elevated radials at 10'
TIC: 4 1/2 hours
100% S&P
Logger: N3FJP's NAQP Contest Log ver 4.2
Team: YCCC Nor'Easters
QTH: Harpswell, Maine

Comments:
First, thanks to Jay, W1UJ, for setting up the team.  I wasn't planning to
operate at all, and his email "made me do it."  I listened for the
other team members, but I didn't hear Jay or Emily (N1DID).  I briefly heard
VE4CDX on 40M, but Gerry disappeared into the noise before I could work him.

Bands: 10M was non-existant.  I heard one station each on 15 and 160 but was
unable to work either.  20, 40, and 80 were as you would expect.  It was fun
handing out the "ME" mult to many contacts as a new one.  I did add
five new
band-slots to my Maine WAS totals.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ