[3830] OhQP W8KTQ Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daleb365@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP W8KTQ Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 19:18:37 +0000
Ohio QSO Party

Call: W8KTQ
Operator(s): K3FF W8KTQ
Station: W8KTQ

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:  130    102
   40:   82     84
   20:   84
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  296    186  CW Mults = 82  Ph Mults = 72  Total Score = 119,504

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

I had planned a Single-Op effort for the last six months for this contest but
had my plans changed this week due to the death of the 21 year old grandson of
good friends of ours. He had battled leukemia for the last 13 months but passed
away this past Monday. The viewing and funeral was scheduled for Saturday
afternoon so I knew it wasn't worth doing Single Op so I decided to have Steve
Barry (N3FF) join me in a Multi-Op effort. He started at noon and worked until
power went off around 4:45pm due to a tree being knocked down onto power lines
just south of my house!!! Couldn't get back on until around 7:30 and worked the
rest of the way, total 9 hours. Some things just don't go as planned but overall
didn't do too bad and had some fun! Many thanks to Steve for his efforts and all
of the mobiles!!