[3830] KsQP VE7JH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP VE7JH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 20:52:33 +0000
Kansas QSO Party

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7JH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:    2
   20:  127     26
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  129     26     155  Mults = 92  Total Score = 40,936

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what a well-oiled machine! Whoever is pulling the strings behind the Kansas
QSO Party is doing a marvelous job. I was planning on looking for a few missing
counties for my USACA but ended up convincing the XYL that painting the guest
room can wait till next weekend.
The moblies were out in full force, and it seems they were not just any mobiles
but seasoned veterans from both Kansas and far afield. Signals were often
marginal but with some patience I was able to work most spotted stations. Some
really skilled operators at the other end who were able to cruise the highways
from county to county and still managed to have superb runs on 20m CW.
Thanks to all the Kansas station for a fun weekend!
73,
Gabor, VE7JH