[3830] KsQP K0S(@K5CM) Mobile MOST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5cm-2@suddenlink.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0S(@K5CM) Mobile MOST LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 23:11:40 +0000
Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0S
Operator(s): K5CM N5KW
Station: K5CM

Class: Mobile MOST LP
QTH: 22  KS CTY
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

   80:     6
   40:   315
   20:   810   114
   15:     3
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  1134   114      0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 188,760

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

All Q's are important, but stations worked the most:
20 or more: N6MU, N8II, W1DWA, K4BYN
13 or more: K4BAI, KN4Y, K7IA, VE7JH, W2YC, W4UT, K0CCM, VE7CV
11 or more: SP9LJD, NO5W, K3TW, W9FZ, K9NW, W7GF, W4OC, K7TQ, K0DEQ, K3WJV
9  or more: W7OM, N3RJ, WB5JID, KM4FO, NA2X, N2CQ, NW0M, WA4GQG, KJ4LTA
The strongest DX: SP9LJD.
Not the strongest DX but patient to get his call through: UA3AGW
Strong and easy to pick out of pile up: N8II
Not the strongest, but easy to pick out of a pile up: VE9AA, N6MU
Only one station on 15 meters (LW3EX).
Should have followed Bob's advice about dirt roads. Didn't get stuck but sure
took a while to get the truck clean.
Frequency assignment did not work for me but did find one that worked most of
time. The only mobile we crossed paths with was N0U in Harper county. He
quickly found my CQ frequency and worked me.
We are not yet to the bottom of this cycle so were just going to have to get
used to the conditions and make the best of it.
73,
Connie and Pam
K5CM and N5KW
K0S